KB3000-AHL Adjustable Height Changing Station
Contemporary design that incorporates exceptional safety features, unmatched durability and careful considerations for the cared for and caregiver. Adjustable height ranges from 12”-41” to assist with safe transfer to and from the changing surface and the caregiver does not need to lift the person receiving care. Curved dip in the changing surface guard allows for easier caregiver access. In addition, height controls are easy to locate and use.
Designed for public environments. Constructed of 2” powder coated steel tubing. Vandal-resistant changing surface and integrated recessed height controls are fabricated to withstand tampering. The unit has no removable parts or exposed wires. And, the rust free frame make it suitable for wet environments.
Its smooth surface can easily be wiped down and disinfected. Crevice-free design helps prevent the buildup of contamination on the changing surface. It can also withstand being hosed down with water.
This products has been tested to support up to 500 lbs.
The KB3000-AHL unit has the following testing:
- ISO 60601-1 and -2: whole product certification
- IK10: resistant to high impact and sharp objects
- IPX4: can withstand significant exposure to water without damage to its electrical components
- Class 1 electrical system to protect against electrical shock
Changing Surface: 75.25″ L x 31.5″ W
Height Range: 12″ – 41″ (29″ range)
Safe Working Load: 500 lbs
Depth Closed: 9.3″
- Product has battery backup system to safely operate changing bed height in the event of a power interruption.
- Unit has safety redundancy by being equipped with two chains for height adjustability.
- Emergency stop feature to break power to actuator in an emergency
- Unit has two sets of electronic controls located on face of wall cover and on the front of changing bed in open, down position for height adjustability: Electronically adjustable from 12” (300mm) to 41” (1041mm).
- Front Safety Guard requires less than 5 lbs. of force and is a one-hand operation. Guard has a dip in top edge to facilitate caregiver reaching over guard to change patient. Guard will lock in raised position along front side of changing bed. Guard will rotate and lock under changing bed in stored position.