Model Number: KB105
Sleek design and color choices match modern restaurant design and décor. Constructed of seamless, solid HDPE plastic, which is more durable and sanitary in comparison to standard wood high chairs. Textured surface resists scuffing, chipping and scratching. There are no crevices or seams for food to collect. Chair has a small footprint in the dining area and is stackable as a space saver. Table height chair allows a seated child to eat off a standard restaurant table without the need for a tray. Curved design reduces potential liability by preventing chair from being turned upside down and used unsafely to balance an infant carrier. Meets the ASTM F404-18 and EN High Chair Standards. TUV Certification.
KB105 is available assembled and unassembled (-KD).
US Patent Nos. 7552974, D546081
Canadian Patent No. CA 2559004
Registered Community Design 494430-0001
- Unit Dimensions: 16¾" W x 29½" H x 21¾" D (425 x 749 x 553 mm)
- Shipping Weight: 18 lbs
Replacement Parts Shop
- 255 - Hardware Kit for Designer High Chair
- 375 - Warning Label for Designer High Chair
- 266-KIT - Crotch Strap Kit for Designer High Chair
- 268-KIT - Waist Strap Kit for Designer High Chair
- 449 - Warning Label for Designer High Chair (Outside U.S. & Canada)
- 740-KIT-INB - Waist Strap Kit for Designer High Chair (Outside U.S. & Canada)